- 2012 St. Louis Business Journal – 17th Largest Architectural Firm
- 2006-2012 St. Louis Business Journal – Largest Architectural Firms
- 2010-2011 Design Intelligence – Almanac of Architecture & Design – Top 333 Architecture Firms in North America
- 2006 St. Louis’ Fastest Growing Private Companies
- 2005 Midwest Construction – Top Design Firms
The renovation of the Alumni & Friends House on the campus of Logan University in Chesterfield, Missouri was completed earlier this year. Project information and photos are on this page.
- 2007 MSNBC Editor’s Pick – Most Beautiful College Campuses in America
- 2008 Illuminating Engineering Society of North America:
- Waterbury Regional Award of Merit for Exterior Lighting Design
- 2007 Midwest Construction – Award of Merit: Higher Education/Research
- 2007 St. Louis Council of Construction Consumers – Best Practices Award
- Project Page
The Shane Company has moved into a remodeled building in Olivette, MO. Visit this page to view interior photos and project information. Exterior photos will be available soon.
The renovated home of The Wilson School in St. Louis reopened last week welcoming back students to a new and exciting learning environment. Photos and project information can be viewed through this link.
Congratulations to Mini of St. Louis who recently opened their new facility in Maplewood, MO. Photos and project information are on this page.
Congratulations to Central Visual and Performing Arts High School and St. Louis Public Schools on the opening of their newly renovated auditorium with an inaugural performance of “High School Musical” today. Break a leg! Project photos and information can be viewed here.
The first building at Streets of St. Charles, the 1000 Block Building, is complete and opened with their first tenants in fall of 2012. The project information and photos are found here.
New Project Photos have been added for West County Nissan.
- 2008 American School and University Architectural Portfolio Renovation/Modernization Citation
- Project Page